Here we’ve shared all the useful features of Android 11. Android 11 is the successor of the last generation Android OS that includes plenty of additional features and improvements. However, the Android 8.0 Oreo or higher version running device users can simply install the Android 11 GSI to get an early taste of it before receiving the official update by OEMs. This year Google has released its much-awaited Android 11 official stable OS for the eligible Android devices apart from the Pixel series devices. Most smartphone OEMs include a bunch of unnecessary apps (bloatware) that can’t be uninstalled.
Almost similar to the previous ROM, and the same version of the ROM even but despite that from a different programmer. There is another version of POSP ROM, with Android 11 system, available for the OnePlus 6T. This version on the other hand, although it contains a few bugs, but it is in some necessary things that you may not be able to deal with on your primary phone.
- So backup all your photos, documents, or any important files from the phone.
- PixelOS is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies.
- I would say if you want to try something different, do give it a shot.
- If you own RealMe 5 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions.
- Among the custom ROMs, Xtended is one of the few to have support for a long list of devices.
Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool. You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer. There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Qualcomm Driver and ADB Driver.
- Are looking to download the Mi A3 Firmware/Stock ROM file!
- Open the updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package.
- Our open-source apps are here to help you get through the day.
- To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds.
The developer team of RevengeOS has recently launched its first Android 11 release for the Lenovo Z6 Pro. Currently we do not have any information about errors or problems that the system suffers from, but it is often not suitable for daily use. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you first make a NANDroid backup of your phone’s contents before you try.